Write your name and your link. After entered your link in this blog you must leave a comment. and than place this link on your blog.

If you do not install my link in your blog , I will delete your link in my blog. thanks

Inul is my idol  

22 December 2008

Very rarely people like me, have a look okey, aggressive and diligent hard work.
In addition, my bettor also rocking, rocking from the broken-up ngebor broken even broken predication I can.

With the ability to fluctuate plus agresifity look okay and that it therefore I am famous.

I never saw so many artists, but artists that I dream. "Said B-jo"

B-jo new artists, D3 graduates from the University of Technology Yogyakarta. B-jo, which has long been famous artists want to be, in one teatapi he never dreamed so often the artists even more than the wet dream the dream so the artists "said b-jo.

B-jo talent artist B-jo has similarities with the T-Lore, they are the same from the famous artist.
B-jo'e the start so obsessed artist after watching inul shaking, rocking inul from this world, he began to learn the artist, patron of the trip, karaoke, watching until the object of celebrities also do it.

According to the patron fans love this pure, to become an artist he has been following the style of many artists, both from life to the style and appearance, and body treatments at a beauty shop do it.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 komentar: to “ Inul is my idol

Post a Comment

THank's for your Comment

 

Design by Rakyat Indonesia | Distributed by Blogging Tips