Write your name and your link. After entered your link in this blog you must leave a comment. and than place this link on your blog.

If you do not install my link in your blog , I will delete your link in my blog. thanks

a famous artist  

22 December 2008

T-Lore

I want to have been so artists, but the reality is just realized after I was in Jogjakarta, since in jogjakarta I feel this is the time for the famous and left his career in the world entertaint.

World entertaint a new world for me, because I come from another world, more precisely from the faerie.

The success that I achieve this I can not explain with easy, I worked hard, one I always looking for where there is a wedding reception, circumcision, the debate is so-so differently,
You can see artists such as my own, followed by many other artists, said the passer by Pongky like me !!!???!!! "Said Tlor'e.

That recognition T-lor'e.
So is the dream of famous artists, since the still unseen in nature. When still in faerie was T-Lore has a dream to become famous artists, he always watching Gossip artist and patron, had started from there he presume into human nature, to pursue his dream of becoming a famous artist.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 komentar: to “ a famous artist

Post a Comment

THank's for your Comment

 

Design by Rakyat Indonesia | Distributed by Blogging Tips